- Moisture and vapour barrier for any foil faced lagging.
- Conforms well to corners and irregular surfaces with excellent adhesion properties.
- Available sizes: 50mm, 72mm & 96mm by 50mt Rolls
- Aluminium Foil / Polyester Scrim Kraft Laminate
- This structure provides high strength / flexibility
- High bond acrylic adhesive
- Temp range -20° to 80°
Q. What is the best tape for Lagging Pipes?
A. Reinforced foil tape is specified as the preferred product to use in regard to all sound lagging materials.
Q. Can I use plain Foil tape on Pipe Lagging materials?
A. No, it is not recommended or compliant to use PLAIN foil tape on pipe Lagging.
Q. Why Should I Use Reinforced Foil tape?
A. Reinforced Foiltape has a Moisture and vapours barrier for any foil-faced lagging. Conforms well to corners and irregular surfaces with excellent adhesion properties.
Q. What size does Reinforced Foil tape come in?
A.48mm- 72mm – 96mm X 50mt Rolls.