Pyrotek 4525 Soundlag
Melbourne Laggers- your one stop lagging company operating all across Victoria; provides you tailored and optimal soundproofing solutions complying to the NCC - (National Construction Code) and based on the F5.6 requirement of both non-habitual and habitual rooms.
Our Pyrotek 4525, Soundlag products delivers slightly higher performance in comparison to low noise pipe products within reach in this respective market.
It reduces noise in hydraulic and waste pipes by up to 25.2 dB(A) due to its layer of highly thick yet bendable mass which delivers impressive sound reduction.
The Common Applications For Pyrotek 4525 Soundlag Include As Follows -
- Hydraulic and waste water pipe insulation
- Compressed wraps insulation
- Spa motor wrap insulation
- Air-conditioning ducting and shrouds insulation
Good Points About Our Pyrotek 4525 Include As Follows -
- This insulation is devoid of smelly oils and bitumen
- Features no ozone depleting components
- It is accredited as per the ISO -9001 Quality Control Standard
- Examined as per the AS 1530.3 with superb flame resistibility
- They are easy to bond with a matching ALR or equivalent
- Can be easily cut to size
- Varies in a wide range of thickness and weights
- Proves adequate for vivid temperature ranges
Our Pyrotek 4525 Is Crafted To Excel In All Environments...!
If you have a project which require Pyrotek 4525 product installations, then CONTACT OUR TEAM, at your suitable date and time.
We will be happy to deliver you budget-friendly installations as per your service expectations.